Thursday 4 August 2016

POKEMON COUNTDOWN #2 Ivysaur


File:002Ivysaur.pngLast time I talked about bulbasaur so today I'll be talking about his first evolution, Ivysaur. I think out of the Bulbasaur evolution line, Ivysaur is my favourite. I usually base most of my views on appearance and Ivysaur is perfect. He doesn't look like the big and grumpy Venusaur and he's not as boring as bulbasaur. Keep in mind I like Bulbasaur and Venusaur, I just like Ivysaur better!

I think that Ivysaur appeals to me because he looks fierce but not ugly, and powerful but not bulky. He's kind of like a perfect mixture of awesomeness.

After watching the tv series I realise that bulbasaur is meant to be a very loyal pokemon, but if Ash's Bulbasaur had have evolved into an Ivysaur there teamwork would have been even better! I actually have a Ivysaur at the moment in my game. I haven't evolved him into a venasaur yet just because I haven't tried training him yet but I'm considering keeping him as an Ivysaur for a little while longer...

If you want to see the previous Pokemon click here

No comments:

Post a Comment