Wednesday 3 August 2016

POKEMANZ SUNSIES AND MOONSIES: Episode 4

Guess what! The new trailer for Pokemon Sun and Moon came out and I realise I'm a bit late to this because there's even more to discuss in episode five but... Let's talk about the new trailer for Pokemon Sun and Moon.


NEW APPEARANCES

The first feature to discuss is the different looks of Pokemon. Let's start with eggsecutor. He basically just has a long neck and a tail now which doesn't seem like much but personally, I've always thought that he needed a little more to his appearance and this is kind of what I was looking for. I think people are wondering why he is grass dragon now and I know where you are coming from but I know what the Pokemon company were thinking. 

Then there's vulpix and nine tales and... I honestly don't really like the looks of them. They just don't look correct with the snow and everything... But... I love the new appearance for Sandshrew and Sandslash. I really like sandslash's appearance and sandshrew kind of looks like an igloo which is really cool.

I don't know if you'll be able to catch the normal versions of those pokemon because I don't want that weird vulpix...

RIDEABLE POKEMON

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. You know how you can fly around on that Pokemon in omega ruby and alpha sapphire? I don't know if that's happening with all Pokemon but I CAN NOT WAIT TO RIDE MY CHARIZARD AROUND!!!

NO MORE GYMS

So they've replaced gyms which in all honesty stinks! Gyms is what makes Pokemon special. Luckily they've replaced them with these weird challenge things. I'm cool with the challenges but a lot of people have been saying that they want harder battles and I don't know if this is the solution...

Z-POWER

 I don't really like the idea of z-power because it doesn't really feel like Pokemon to me. I hope this doesn't replace mega evolutions though because they're like my favourite bit of the latest games and I have some pokemon I would really like to see get mega evolutions. These z-moves looked really cool though so I guess it's fine...

There is also some more pokemon that were revealed and I don't have that much of an opinion on them but sometimes I see them and I think that Pokemon are really running out of ideas...

Anyway the next episode will be out soon because the new starter evolutions are out and I am so excited to do an episode about them. There will also be another article on them on the NEWS blog which you can find a link to on the side of this page. I can confirm now, I know which starter I'm choosing in Pokemon Sun and Moon.

I will also be starting a new series were I will countdown every single Pokemon and give you my opinion on them. It's gonna kick off very soon with Bulbasaur. If you want to know the order of the pokemon I'll be reviewing then don't worry! It's just in order of their entry in the pokedex. If you want to see a list just click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment