Thursday 4 August 2016

Mudsdale: WILL I CHOOSE YOU?

So... If you've been watching the latest trailers you'll know who Mudsdale is. In fact, in the latest trailer his pre evolution was revealed. I haven't been to excited about most of the new pokemon in the next game (apart from the starters), but one of the Pokemon I really like is Mudsdale. So today I'll be discussing what I think about this exciting new Pokemon and whether I'll be putting him on my team!

Mudsdale looks the most appealing to me in the new trailers for Sun and Moon and I think it's because he looks the most solid. I've seen so many small weird Pokemon over the past two generations and all I want now is a nice and simple Pokemon like this.

What I mean by simple is that it's adding onto something old. This is just a really awesome looking horse! Sure there are some unique pokemon out there that aren't really based on anything like most of the legendaries but honestly, when I saw charjabug, I just sighed. I DON'T LIKE POKEMON LIKE THAT!

So that's what appeals to me about him, but the question still remains... hy put him on my team?

There are a few reasons:

  • Like I have stated. I think he looks cool and I like how he's a solid Pokemon
  • I NEED to be able to ride on him. They showed that feature in the latest trailer and they showed him being ridden on, so I definitely know that I'll be able to ride him into battle!
  • I've never really thought of ground Pokemon as an interesting type and this would help me appreciate that typing a lot more than what I do now.
  • Being the solid  Pokemon he is, I think he would have a lot of melee attacks which I really like!
  • He just looks like a powerhouse. I'm not a fan of trying to win by paralyzing Pokemon or making them sleep and I think he will have a lot of strong moves that don't involve those sort of tactics!
So... Why wouldn't I choose him for my team? I want to catch this Pokemon late in my game. I want him to be a strong Pokemon when I get him because if I see the unevolved Mudbray I probably won't want to catch him. I'm not trying to say I don't want to train Pokemon. That's the main point of the games, but I would like to catch him just before I defeat the elite for. Quickly customise him to my liking and then continue on my adventure.

THANKS FOR READING

If you would like to see the current page of information on this pokemon feel free to click here and if you would like see more posts like this, be sure to check out my other series Pokemon Countdown! You should see it somewhere on my blog because the posts are being published frequently, Speaking of Pokemon countdown, I really should do a sidebar for that... Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment