Wednesday 3 August 2016

POKEMON COUNTDOWN #1 Bulbasaur

Welcome to Pokemon Countdown. The article were I countdown every single Pokemon and give you my opinion on it. It's not going to be a hug post, but if I like a Pokemon a lot I might to a bit more on it! Hope YOU enjoy!

SO... Most of my favourite pokemon are starters and being one of the first generation starters I love bulbasaur.  I think he looks cool and if I didn't know what charmander and squirtle evolved in to I probably might choose him as my starter.

I think bulbasaur was an awesome pokemon in the tv show and when he used vine whip to rescue people my mind just exploded!

I find the coolest part about bulbasaur is how the plant on his back grows during his evolution. I'll talk a bit more about that in a future post.

Even though bulbasaur isn't my favourite version of this type of pokemon I think he is really awesome and is a valuable member to a team of pokemon. I would suggest looking to trade to get him in all pokemon games so that you can get all the Kanto starters and because... HE LOOKS SO AWESOME!!!

If you want to learn more about bulbasaur be sure to check out this! It'll send you straight to his page on the Bulbapedia so that you can learn about his stats and how to get him in each game.It'll even tell you about him in the tv show and the manga series! If you want to see the order I'll be reviewing each pokemon in then click here!

THANKS FOR READING

To see the next pokemon click here


No comments:

Post a Comment