Wednesday 15 June 2016

POKEMANZ SUNSIES AND MOONSIES: Episode 3

So... Pokemon Sun and Moon is on the horizon (that was a pun) and I thought I need to release this. In the previous episodes I have talked about how I don't want to choose a starter Pokemon until I see their final evolutions. I've seen other people do this but I'm gonna do it anyway. I'm going to show you what I hope they each turn out to be. I'm going to do one for each Pokemon and then talk about why I like it. At the end I'll say which one I would choose if the pictures I have shown, were there evolutions...

FIRE:
 
So... Litten is the new fire starter and at first he was not what I wanted. He wasn't really what I was looking for in a Pokemon. Then I started to think about what his final evolutions might look like. I really want to see a fire tiger Pokemon. Litten is literally BEGGING to turn into a lion or tiger and I would like to grant his wish. This probably isn't the best picture to demonstrate what I'm looking for but if this had a bit more colour in it, I WOULD LOVE IT

WATER
 
This one is really tough. I know what I want from this Pokemon and no one seems to want to design the picture for it so this is the best I could do. I quite like the idea of the final evolution, it's just missing something though... If it became this I would be fine but I think Popplio has a bit more potential then this design and I really want to see it.

GRASS
This is one of the best versions of Rowlet I've seen. Even though Rowlet isn't the sort of Pokemon I would pick, if all else fails, I'm going with him. This is probably not what he'll look like and I have found a picture that I think he will look something like, but I'm using this picture because I like the stump on Hootdini's head and the idea of him become more and more formal is really cool.

Anyway now I have to decide... I'm not going with Popplio I know that but... I'm gonna have to go with Litten. I would choose Rowlet but I like size in my Pokemon and Rowlet hasn't really got it...

STAY TUNED FOR EPISODE FOUR...

No comments:

Post a Comment