Wednesday 15 June 2016

Minecraft: WHAT DO I WANT TO SEE NEXT? Episode One

I've been playing Minecraft Story Mode a lot recently and I've been thinking about how I could use the story line from there to update minecraft! This is a little segment where I will tell YOU, what I want to see next!

First off... WITHER STORM. This is a monster from Minecraft Story Mode. It is like a huge version of the wither that looks thrilling. This could be a monster that you and your friends would have to team up to destroy.

Now that we've talked about that! ARMOUR! In Minecraft Story Mode you get to select from some really cool sets of armour. I thought about how you might be able to obtain these when I came up with an idea. What if the appearance of armour and other items changed when you enchanted them. Imagine if your swords appearance changed when you put more and more sharpness on it! Imagine if your armor changed colour and became more bulky the more you enchanted it! There are so many possibilities with this concept.


Let me know what YOU think!

No comments:

Post a Comment