Monday 20 June 2016

Minecraft Story Mode: EPISODE SIX

So... I know it's been out for a week or so... But on the weekend I played through episode 6 of Minecraft Story Mode so today I'm going to write about it. SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

So last time we ended up in the portal room. I must admit I was a bit disappointed that we didn't start off there but still... So we enter this new dimension where all the YouTuber's  play. I must admit they were all pretty good at voice acting.

Then you go on this big murder mystery and stuff and basically you have to solve WHO DUNNIT! I'm gonna be honest. I thought some other YouTuber  might turn out to be the bad guy but as soon as I heard the cats meowing, it was pretty obvious. I'm a bit disappointed they did that because I didn't want to know who the white pumpkin was until the very end!

I like the idea that the YouTuber's might come back and become a second team of Minecrafter's. I hope we see them return at the end of Story Mode. Speaking of the end... I hope some proper story line develops soon because I don't want such a great games final episode to be about being stuck in another dimension. I WANT A PROPER VILLAIN! I honestly hope Aden returns in the end.

ONE more quick thing... I want more Axle and Olivia! PLEASE!
If you guys want to watch a good point of view for the episode check the two videos DOWN BELOW
 

No comments:

Post a Comment