Thursday 21 April 2016

The Flash Season 2 Episode 18: Versus Zoom Review

I thought this was a great episode of the flash in general. Even though there wasn't as much action as I had hoped there to be there was still a lot of cool story line I wanna go over so lets begin...
I'm gonna start with my top three favorite moments because there were some cool ones in this.

1. Barry Loses his speed
This was a bit of a downer for me but it was still my favorite bit of the episode. I really liked how he slowly started losing his speed on the treadmill and before he started running I liked that sort of face of regret he had. The only thing that could have made this seen better is if Harrison Wells had have said Run Barry Run. I do realise that he probably doesn't know that that was what Earth One him said a lot but it still would have been cool.

2. Cisco opens a portal
I know a lot of people might think that when he failed was a bit cooler then when he succeeded but I just liked seeing Cisco finally extend on his powers cause I would totally watch a show called The Reverb!

3. Wally is captured
This is just cool because you know... It is

The only big downer is how they used that time remenent thing to fix up how jay got killed. I was seriously waiting for him to be all like: "You didn't think there was only two earths did you?"

Another thing I want to mention is that: HOW COOL WOULD IT BE IF THE MAN IN THE MASK WASN'T A MAN BUT WAS A WOMAN AND THAT WOMAN WAS: Barry's Mum! I know he's known as the man in the mask but how cool would it be if that person was like a time remenent of Barry's Mother!

Anyway I don't know how I feel about the next episode with Barry having no powers. That sort of bums me out but I'm sure it will still be a reasonably good episode. I hope we see a bit of what Caitlin is up to in her prison cell as well!
I hope you are just excited as I am for future episodes.

Here's Episode 19's trailer by the way...




No comments:

Post a Comment