Friday 22 April 2016

CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR: Who Will Die?

So I've been thinking and someone is probably going to die in this movie. (I swear to god if they kill war machine I will cry because they showed it in the trailer!) I have my predictions!

I think that Captain America will die in this story. I haven't bothered to look up when his contract goes to so this is totally just a huge guess but here we go!

From what I've heard Captain America dies in the comic books and then for a while Bucky takes his place. I think this might be sort of what happens. I don't know if they'll kill him off or just put him in a coma but I think it would be seriously cool if Bucky took his place because he wanted to step up and be a hero not a killer.

I think this would be a sick story line and that would make the MCU even cooler then it already is. I mean... If they did that, at the end of Infinity War part one the avengers could be all defeated and they could all be sitting down somewhere and then the big reveal comes... Captain Americas not DEAD. Then he could give a speech and then right at the end he could say: "One more thing... I'm gonna need my suit back..." 

Any way that's just my opinion!



No comments:

Post a Comment