Friday 20 May 2016

THE FLASH Season 2 Episode 22 INVINCIBLE Review:

Last week I never reviewed the runaway dinosaur! Sorry!

I think this has been probably one of the best episodes yet. I know everyone thought that the runaway dinosaur was probably the best and I will admit it had some great story line but I was sick and tired of Barry not having his powers so it felt like a bit of a drag!

Probably my favorite episode was RUPTURE. I know that that's a very controversial opinion but I watched so many things I wanted in that episode it was unbelievable!

Anyway this was a really great episode! I am just waiting for Wally and Jesse to get their powers and if they don't get them next week I will EXPLODE! Jesse and Cisco are my two favorite characters and you don't know how happy I was when I found out they were getting powers! PLUS I need MORE speed! I just need it to make the action more exciting!

If you haven't watched it yet go watch it!
And if you haven't seen the trailer for the season final I have put it down the bottom!


No comments:

Post a Comment