Friday 20 May 2016

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Episode 16: LEGENDARY

Legends of tomorrow was GREAT this week. It was definitely not my favorite episode but I know people are exploding because of the character reveal at the end. I don't really know who it is but comic book fans are exploding with excitement because of some team he's in! I'm probably just gonna read a wiki page about him to find out who he really is. I got a bit of information from one of Emergency Awesome's video's. That video is displayed down below but let's get serious and talk about the episode itself!



(One more quick thing! I saw the picture for this video before I watched the episode so I totally thought the character reveal would be Superman!)

This was a very cool episode and I really enjoyed the idea that they had to kill Savage three times AT THE SAME TIME (if that even makes sense)! I also enjoyed seeing Sarah react to Laurel being dead. I'm not really caught up with arrow yet so I can't say much on this but I liked it a lot!

One more thing! I think Rip Hunter is a really cool character but HONESTLY! HE'S SO SELFISH! He recruited a team to save his family AND THAT'S PERFECTLY FINE WITH HIM! But he can't even bother to think about the consequences!

 I know they had to make this decision for the sake of the shows but that bit where he tells her the whole WORLD would have died if Sarah was there was SO cheesy!

Other than that bit this episode was just a bit worse then what I wanted it to be so... All in all... IT WAS STILL A GREAT EPISODE! But seriously... I am so much more excited for The Flash final then I was for this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment